- We have a meeting. You tell us what you want. We ask you what you've already got.
- We write a report of what we think you told us you want - and what we think you need to get there. We send it to you.
- You read the report and sign it when you agree we understood your requirements. You send this back to us.
- We get to work on the agreed date. We send you an invoice for the full amount.
- Our fees are low for a reason : we want to attract your business. But, we don't want to attract any problems, so we ask you to pay in advance.
- On the agreed date we deliver the installation with documentation and all necessary passwords.
- That's it : You are good to go!
"What if I do not agree with what you think I said?"
- We speak to you on the phone to clarify the discrepancy. We send you a new report.
- We continue from item 3 above.
"What if you deliver late?"
- We will ask you for a 7-day grace period if we are almost done. You cannot charge us a penalty.
- If the work requires more than 1 week over the agreed delivery date you can charge us a penalty of 10% of invoice amount per week after this date.
- We will pay this to you at the end of each week we are late.
"What if you deliver everything as agreed, but I do not like what I see?"
- This should never happen, as we are working to agreed objectives. But, if it happens anyway:
- We will go back to the agreed requirement to see where the perceived discrepancy originates.
- We will ask you to clarify your concerns in an email to us.
- We will try to match item 2 and 3. Within limits we will try to rectify the installation to your satisfaction.
- We will do this once without extra charge.